Monday, March 18, 2013

I Am A Reader

Like many people I love to read. I'll read anything but I am fickle. I still have books I started years ago read part way though and then abandon for something else. I can remember where I left off and when I pick them up again I don't have to do any re-reading but it is hard to focus from beginning to end. There's a pile of book by my beside right now. Biographies, popular science, children's classics and, time to time, Archie comic books. I'm wide read but a shallow reader. It seems that sometimes I can read pages and retain absolutely nothing but every time I read something there's always some idea, big or small, that inspires me. It's one of those joys I keep myself away from and I'm not sure why. This year I plan to endulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment