Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Am A Queen

If I were to be crowned Queen I think I'd be the Queen of Second Chances. I believe that's all we really want in life is a second chance. If there's any real nobility in me it's in my ability to look at people anew, or at least my desire to do so, clear the slate and start over. I know that most people don't want to screw up or hurt others. When we act badly its mostly because we are scared or fearing rejection of some type. Weird things happen when people are in pain. As Queen, I've learned I can't take things too personally so when people act badly I try to let it go. But my reign is not easy and I'm far from perfect. In fact, no one is really under my rule, but in my little world I'm amused by thinking of myself as a Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment