Friday, March 15, 2013

I Am An Outsider

Ever since I was little I knew I was an outsider. Oddly enough I think it's because I am basically an introvert and live most of my life from the inside out. Its made me a very subjective thinker which is good for self reflection but sometimes makes it hard to converse with those around me. I'm learning how a bit more each day but I'm finding the world isn't an easy place for introverts. Outgoing extraverts take the world by storm, get their ideas to the forefront and seem to find it easy to talk about their wants and needs. Folks like me get too reflective and weight what they see and feel around them until they forget what they needed in the first place. Once they figure it out they blurt it out and people wonder what the heck they are talking about. Then the feeling of an outsider returns. I don't think this is something I need to fix or change just something to reflect upon once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment