Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I Am A Memory

Life is all memory, except for the one present moment that goes by you so quickly you hardly catch it going. - Tennessee Williams

Wow, how true is that quote? As each minute ticks past it is gone. It can't be reclaimed only remembered. How many moments have I lived through that are nothing more than a memory now. When my time on this planet is over that is all I'll be in the minds of others. Someone who was here and now is gone. That's why it's so important to stay positive because I want the memories of me to worthy so I can live on somehow. I hope when I write I can make someone laugh if they are feeling low or to show a slightly different perspective of the world to help move them forward. If my life passes into memories and my future gets projected though my imagination I hope my today, right now, becomes a moment I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment