Wednesday, August 03, 2005

stuck with god's plan

God must have been in a strange mood when He plotted out the plan for my life. After a hard day of creating people, I imagine Him saying, "You know, I'd like to try something a little different. Now, let's see, what would happen if I took a person and gave them two ways of thinking. No real focus at all. One moment one idea would seem great, the next the opposite is just as likely. It might be fun.

Maybe He created me moments after He created the rubic's cube inventor. Giggling to himself and poking the Holy Spirit in the ribs, He'd say, "Watch this, just when she gets almost all the colours in the right place, I'll come along and mess them up. It'll be a gas."

Well, if there is a God, there's some explaining to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment