Wednesday, July 21, 2004

My Labels

"Won't you please tell me who I am."
-Supertramp


Let's start with the labels others apply to me happy, stubborn, good-natured, grumpy well, you get the picture. A bit of good and bad. But I'm addicted to personality tests. Some are purely legitimate physiological tests, others internet tests, free horoscopes, ennegrams, numerology, and ......... It's all in the relentless search for my identity. I visited psychics, clairvoyants, tarot card and I Ching readers. With the publishing of this list, I am done trying to figure out who I am. If I don't know now, I'll never know.

My IQ is 126

Emotional Style: Empathy.
Thinking Style: Empathy.
Working Style: Healer

Myers Briggs: INFP/J (on the cusp)

INFP: "I Never Find Perfection"
Introverted Feeling
Extraverted Intuition
Introverted Sensing
Extraverted Thinking

INFJ: "Inner Nuances Fosters Journeys"
Introverted Intuition
Extraverted Feeling
Introverted Thinking
Extraverted Sensing

Learning Style:
Left Brained: 50%,
Right Brained: 50%

True Colours:
17% Blue
16% Green
11% Gold
7% Orange

Intellectual Type: Insightful Linguist
Love Style: Love Vs. Honour
Analytical and Creative
Reformer
Healer
Protector

Here's the crazy duelness of my nature...
If I were a character on "Friends" I'd be Phoebe or Chandler.
If I were on the "Flintstones" I'd be Betty or Pebbles.
If I was a character in "Winnie the Pooh" I'd be Eyeore or Pooh Bear
If I was a treky I'd be Uhuara or Counsellor Troy, Garak or Kes.
If I were a dog I'd be a Beagle or a Burmese Mountain Dog
My Hollywood love match is either Harrison Ford or Richard Simmons.
If I were a shoe I'd be a Sneaker or Casual Pump
If I were in Medieval England I'd be a Jester.
If I were a flower I'd be a Daisy or a Lily

If I were a vehicle I'd be a Mini-Van.
If I were a rock star I'd be Sade (well, that's what the test said).

I'm a Critic
I am an Alcoholic.
I am an Adult Child of an Alcoholic
I am a Co-dependent
I am an Overeater
I have clinical OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
I AM ME

No comments:

Post a Comment