Thursday, July 29, 2004

Boob Job

July 28, 2004. I'm posting this after the fact. The date here commemorates the day of my mammogram and ultrasound. The event I had been dreading, anticipating, hoping, dreaming and denying since I heard there was first a problem. Today is really August 29, 2004 but reading over my blogs, I realized that I never posted a resolution to my worries. Well, I don't have cancer. There, I said it. After weeks of worry and fear once I found out that tests were negative, I just ran out and tried to get my life back in order. While doing that, I let others know I had a blog and they kindly followed up with me asking me what happened. I guess that this blog is my attempt at keeping my life an open book. I want folks to know what's really going on inside this head of mine but I forget that they are reading it. If I'm going to put stuff out here, I should at least have the decency to finish my stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment